Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My First Penny Rug Kit

Hello  Ladies,



It seems my calling may not be penny rugging and 
I may just take my other 'profession' on the road, as
 I surely have perfected 'my disappearing act' over the last year!

It seems many blogs are now disappearing or
 have few new posts.
Facebook seems to be where people are these days,
so many groups to sell and share with like minded friends.
I am determined to still use my blog and
 try, try, try,
to post good information on a regular basis.


My First Rug Kit

I have decided to make my rugs in a very different way this year.
As I do a design, I will offer a limited amount of
 kits for that particular rug.
The exact same vintage woolens, string threads and colours that I 
use in my original rug will be used in the kits.
They will however be in very limited quantities as the amount
of kits for sale will be determined as to how much wool
 I dye in that one batch to make my rug.
I cannot reproduce dye colours so once the kits are gone that 
is it for that particular rug and another kit will take its place.

Instructions will be in video format and I also will do a 
weekly time on Skype for any problems or questions.
So...

Candle Mat Kit


This kit has everything you need to make two primitive candle mats.
Vintage woolens for both pennies and the base of the mats along
with (of course) my age dyed cotton string for stitching.
Soft muted shades, all pennies are hand cut by me and 
instructions will be in video format so be sure you
are able to watch youtube videos as no paper
instructions will be included.

Items you will need to complete the kit are 
a sewing needle and 3/4 inch
masking tape


The  candle mat above measures 
10 inches by 6 and 1/2 inches

The other candle mat in this kit as shown above measures
7 inches by 7 and 1/2 inches.

Only 20 kits are available for these rugs.

Price for the kit of two mats 36.00 plus shipping
Shipping to US addresses will be 8.00
Shipping to Canada or Overseas on request as 
I will need your postal codes.

Shipping from Nova Scotia, Canada mail 
usually will arrive within  10 to 14 days

Shipping to Canada .. that will depend on how
fast those pony express horses can ride 
because mail here in Canada is very slow and
you probably could arrive faster than any letter mail
you send!!

I do not have my website updated and working so
 if anyone would be
interested in a kit please email me 


Paypal Only Please 
If you send me your Paypal information 
I will invoice you for your purchase.

If you enjoy my rugs, with their old fashioned look and style these
kits will give you exactly ..my rug..
 I hope you enjoy!

Thank you for such wonderful comments.

Have a Great Day Ladies
cee


1 comment:

Rugs and Pugs said...

They are wonderful. Such soft, beautiful colors.
Hugs :)
Lauren