Saturday, November 15, 2014

Christmas Stocking Kits


Twas the Night Before Christmas
and
The Stockings were Hung by
The Chimney with Care

I think Santa would love to fill
my Folky Christmas Stocking with
special treats for Good Boys and Girls.

The Family Sampler 
is far left in the photo

The Menagerie is
middle in the photo

Hey Diddle Diddle is
far right in the photo


My sweet Grandbaby Avery is
showing his very own
Hey Diddle Diddle Stocking

Nannie designed this stocking
especially for Avery 
When he has a sleep over with 
Nannie we always read his
favourite nursery rhyme

Hey Diddle Diddle

Avery is my love,
My sweetheart.

His Daddy Lucas
growing up again.

They are both so very special to me!


The fourth Christmas Stocking Kit is
Country Christmas

Traditional red vintage woolen with
antique black animal appliques.

Perfect for a door display or a 
festive display by the chimney.

I apologize for the poor quality photo
Batteries are needed and
more photos will be added next week.


The kits come pre cut as do 
all of my designs.
Vintage wool for the stocking base
in shades of greys for the three
shown above and
vintage red for the
Country Christmas Stocking.

The applique pieces are cut and numbered,
just place on your wool stocking 
referring to the colour photo incuded 
with your kit.
Thread your needle with my 
age dyed cotton string and
spend a wonderful few hours
stitching these folky designs.

Stitching from start to finish 
would take appr. 3 to 4 hours.

A very easy and quick project
for the 
Holiday Season.

There is a special offer available with
The Stocking Kits
Rather than try to explain I have a

click above to view the video

I just could not vision hiding this
beautiful old wool as a backing.

The kits are selling quickly
I do hope to keep these kits 
available until December
but that will depend on 
sales and the quanity
of blankets in the grey wool.

The kits and add on applique 
are now listed in here in my

click to enter

I will have more kits
available before Christmas 
and, perhaps a few of 
myfinished 
Original One of a Kind Rugs
 for purchase.

Thank you everyone for 
the most wonderful compliments
here on the blog, 
on facebook and via
persona emails.
It seems I never have the
time to go in to add comments
but I am so very grateful
and humbled by your kind words.

Have a wonderful 'wintery' weekend!
cee


3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

These are just beautiful!
I love them so much.
They just make me want to sit by the fire and sew.

Jaja said...

Beautiful Cee!

Doreen Frost said...

Just beautiful Cee...just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hugs to you my friend, doreen